Tag: commercial vs residential real estate logic trumps emotion

Commercial vs. residential real estate: logic trumps emotion

I hope you enjoy the article below: http://ift.tt/1qc5lUq   Let’s face it, investment property deals seem to be intellectual situations, not emotional.  But, about 80% of all buying decisions are based on emotional response.  The other 20% is rational. Call

Posted in commercial, Real Estate Tagged with:
Call Now Button
Facebook Iconfacebook like buttonYouTube IconTwitter Icontwitter follow button